Ranked by the American Council of Trustees and Alumni (ACTA) in the top 2% of colleges nationwide,i Colorado Christian University is the premier interdenominational Christian college in Colorado and the Rocky Mountain region. In addition, the university was the only Christian college to be recognized as a top college on the website Colleges of Distinction.ii Its College of Undergraduate students for traditional students and College of Adult and Graduate Studies for adult students offer more than 50 degree programs. Based in Lakewood, Colorado with a 100-year evangelical heritage, Colorado Christian University is fully accredited and enrolls thousands of undergraduate and graduate students.
Colorado Christian University at a Glance*
- Small 4-year, privately operated not-for-profit Christian school
Main campus is located in the mid-size city of Lakewood CO, just outside of the Denver area
- Offers a wide range of online and campus-based degree programs including Business, Education and Psychology
- Learning opportunities include teacher certification, distance education and weekend/evening college
- 2016 total college applications: 8,400
- Student to faculty ratio: 10 to 1
- Regional accreditation: North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- Mission statement: Colorado Christian University cultivates knowledge and love of God in a Christ-centered community of learners and scholars, with an enduring commitment to the integration of exemplary academics, spiritual formation, and engagement with the world.
“Facts and Statistics are based on data reported in the 2016 University Annual Report (published Fall 2016), and are updated on an annual basis.”